Thursday, August 21, 2008

Out of "nowhere" ....

I'm confused..
Is it "no where" or "now here"..
Both carries different meaning..
But the phrase out of now here seems awkward and retarded =\
So i guess we're down to out of no where... BINGO!

Okay, since its "out of nowhere"... I need to tell ya'll what exactly came out of nowhere... hehe

Where did u came from?
I never thought of u...
Didn't see u coming at all...
Dreamt of u... but...dont go too far i thought.. ben u might get yourself lost...
But...I dared myself to go for it...when there was an opportunity.. when the door is opened..
It seems to be narrow, but i managed to squeesh myself in..
Now i found myself to be happy...
Having the time of my life..
With my new loved one..
Fresh and fragile..
Thinking back.. I won..but i have also lost..
Everyone encounters that..
I won Her heart..
But i broke someone else's heart..
But heck with that.. someone broken mine too before..
Took me sometime to heal.. so hang in there buddy!
Deal with it and get over with it..
LoveMe, but dont HateMe..
U see me now, but u might not see me later..
Things are sudden...
Try to appreciate..
Try not to be discontempted..
Embrace... everything... even flaws..
Believe.. and you will be believed..
Words are spoken..
Promises have been made..
To keep a promise, u must first give it away..
I gave mine.. u gave yours..
Break it.. and u will break my heart..
Keep yours and i'll keep mine..
LoveMe and i'll love u..
HateMe... i will still love u.. with a broken heart...
I'll cry to c u happy..
Dear...
Eat me..
Look at me..
Love me..
Easy on me..
Expect from me..
Need me
:)

1 comment:

jenneh said...

wahlau... u're more "yuk ma" than me. u better show me who she is, im warning you. grr***

haha. hope i wont scare her. now that u're in a relationship, remember your boundaries... dont get too carried away.

and congrats.. u're no more single and available. now, it's my turn to be single and available.