Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Finally I found you XXXDDDDD

I'm on a writing spree, consecutively posting 2 topics in a night, within 1 hour. Hehe I'm so freakin happy right now...
Not because I have a quiz tomorrow morning at 8...

It's because I found something that has disappeared from me for a long long long time..
No its not my dick... damm = =" It has been with me all the while.. LOL

Its my all time favourite techno song Pinball. So sad that many other songs with the same title made it such a hard time for me to look it for.. but finally .. today I found it!!! Its actually Pinball by Mike MH-4. Yeah Baby I found you!!!!! XD Below is the song I'm talking about. Try it.. its fun.. lol

Pinball (Original Vocal Mix) - Mike MH 4

And another favourite nu-metal song, Room to breathe by Blindspott which to my suprise which I do not know before today, is a song in a triple platinum album. WOW!!



Still have one, which is a cartoon called Futurama. This animation is really sicko and wacko, with stupid and idiotic shits.. but fresh, hilarious and innovative. Too bad the animation is no longer in production. Damm.... Farking arse...

No comments: