Saturday, August 23, 2008

Meeting...

Well, had a family meeting on 22nd of August (Friday) near Sunway area...
First went to Yuen for steamboat and then Sunway Pyramid to walk around..

Found out that it wasn't an ordinary meeting, it was a gathering or rather a celebration for my cousin sister Oi Yoke's convocation. Gratz....

Next week would be my sister's convocation, sad to say i'm gonna attend due to my busy schedule, however my dear beloved sis would still have to sponsor me rm100 :)
Just kidding, i'll be there...

We also gave my sister a new nickname : "masi mushroom"
(ps: she's been eating mushroom the whole night, incredible world record of 4 times)
(ps again: if olympics have this event.. she'll give Malaysia a gold this olympic)

Also meet up with this new guy, my cousin's boyfriend Eddy. Nice guy with a promising future. Drives a Lancer.. @@ wow... (ps: i loaned it to him =D)

My cousin bro had some shootings too.. but not his "load".. its archery

Pictures and other details will be uploaded a.s.a.p including beautiful pictures of me and myself...kiki

No comments: