Saturday, August 23, 2008

Meeting...part 2

Today, is a wonderful Saturday. Most of my family members are majority in MCA hall for my cousin's convocation. On the other side of Kuala Lumpur, I had my own meeting with my "other" family.

We woke up early in the morning, at about 9.30am to prepare. Actually, its not really that early.. lol
Started journey quite early but took us 2 hours to reach Midvalley, cause i kept using the wrong road. WTF?? However, glad to be in Midvalley finally.. such a relieve

Went to Midvalley with my beloved to shop around. Thought taking some final time out before finally forcing ourselves to study for finals exam. Also as a celebration cause my darlin just got her ptptn..

She got herself some girl's stuff, like short trousers and a t-shirt and still complaints about only buying 2 items @@

I pampered myself with a brand new nike shoe =D and i like it .. yeah baby

We ate pizza for lunch, and got a tea time japanese treat from my darlin.. sushi~

Got alot of obstacles, such as using 2 hours to reach Midvalley, water leaking from the bottle in her handbag wetting the alarm and her handphone.. and had us worrying about how to start the car properly without an alarm..but had it all figured out thanks to MingMing (ipo mali) Sakali~~

Happy day but still have to fucking figure out how to fix the fucking alarm and dry the fucking handphone... fukkkkkkkkkkkk oOo
(ps: excuse me for the foul-language.. its my style.. check my title, kiki thx u)
T.T b'cos her handphone is out of service and mine is so "modern".. couldn't take any pics....

1 comment:

Steven Chang said...

T.T b'cos her handphone is out of service and mine is so "modern".. couldn't take any pics..

Woi, this excuse hard for me to accept la. haha!