Thursday, August 28, 2008

On and on and on ...

Things kept on coming, thrown onto my drained but muscular body. (haha)

Got list of things that i should do.. however got few solved thanks to my precious darlin and peipei(eric).

I also got a pair of helping hand from my dear~ in washing clothes etc.. feel so.. so.. "xin fu" (happy)...
however not being pessimistic...
it just started...
dont want it to end...
dont know when it will end...
will there be such thing as "lived happily ever after"?
or "move on you pathetic faggot"?
future seems unclear...
but ONE thing that is definite is that my sister is officially graduated this Saturday...
*tada* its her convocation...
my parents are coming...
so am i...
gratz to my sister...
althought something bad had fallen on her recently...
hope that she can be strong...
and think for herself...
to path herself a career she enjoys...
and to live long enough until i con all her money...
then we can all burn in hell...
LOL .. farking arse.. just kidding v^^
whatever happens...
it happens...
just like Steven being chosen to enter NS...
Steve, please dont simply shoot people with guns...
They are loaded, no counter-strike please...
Haha... and nice new watch too =D...
Because of all these, i hope that my cousin Bernard would work harder in the gym...
I will be busting my balls-to-the-walls to knock you down...
The "feeling" is coming back...
And i like it...
5 months countdown...
Haha...
All the best to everyone in the world in their undergoing...
Especially people anticipating examinations like me, my classmates, coursemates, friends, uni-mates, house-mates, my cousins, my father, my mother and my foes...
For your information, my mom and dad's having their alcohol test... v^^

No comments: