Thursday, June 26, 2008

The current ME

Well since everyone's been complaining alot about me crapping too much, its time to share some personal experience again.

SHIT!

When you hear something like that what do you have in mind?

Might be something have gone wrong...

Might be someone cursing...

Or ... It might be me wanting to go to toilet!!!

Yes. Seriously, recently I have been going to the toilet quite often. Not for small business but for big business. (Ps: Damm, I was born to do big things =D)
Relief to say so because if its small business, then I might have kidney problem or some shit.. Chinese people call it "San Kuai". A bad thing. Luckily, my nature's call is usually for a "big project".

Dont really know why but guess I have been given a nice digestive system dna from my pap. Senang masuk, senang keluar. Might also be my love for vegetables and fruits.. Didn't see that one coming.


Haha fruits.. I can see my buddy there!! Hey ya, Watermelon


Veges.. you did alright.. came in handy too, especially during steamboats. But the secret behind these... FIBER!


Oops.. Not this fiber.. Another one..




Perhaps this one i think..

Couldn't find pictures of organic fiber =\



Feelings just come, suddenly, without any pre-notice. When the feeling comes, I dont feel good and that's when I start slowing down.(as in my mouth)
Well three things in life that can make me lose my mood would be
1. Kap si (Major nature's call)
2. Kap liu (Minor nature's call)
3. Har beng (Sleepy)

When it happens, I tend to speak less and its harder for me to concentrate. I will find a way to release it as fast as possible. Often the reason I use to skip class, speeding back home to oh si.


See this waterfall?

Can you its rush?

Can you feel the power of those water falling from such high grounds, possesing sufficient kinetics energy to blow ur head off if you're standing right below it?

Pure energy...

That's what Im talking about...

When I feel like shitting..

The feeling hits me like a giant waterfall..

So huge it is able to blow my arse off..

XD

Let's move abit back to 1638 with my bro Galileo Galilei where we talk about the law of conservation of energy. In short, the law of conservation of energy states that energy can not be created or destroyed, it can only be changed from one form to another.

When the power of all this huge SHIT rushing rapidly from my colon all the way down to final storage Rectum, the speed is almost zero, almost negliglible, almost none kinetics energy. Just like still water on top of a waterfall.

Brothers and sisters, do not forget its potential energy (tenaga keupayaan) hidden deep deep inside. Just like water falling off the cliff, having transformed all its energy into kinetics form, creating a massive fall off the top, that power is what im talking about. When the Rectum storage is full but SHIT keeps on rushing in, the potential energy will then keep on pushing shit out of my anus(si fat long), wanting freedom. Problem is I can only merdeka you all in the toilet. Therefore, I have to yan! yan! yan! yan! (Bear/Tahan) Until I beh tahan then only try to find a toilet if Im not at home. (Note: You all know loh.. outside the toilet no security and dirty and no feel.. although kapsi also hard to do business.. usually must do at home)

At the end, the water falls down. Water from the cliff submerges and combines with water around, neutralising its force. Almost the same as my situation where I open my very own waterfall hole, to allow SHIT to come out all the way down into the jamban before it submerges into the mixture of water and my urine and soon flushed away... away to IndahWater, also neutralised the force. Then Jedi Master Yoda tells me, "May the force be with you". I replied, "Master, the force has gone. If you wan go IndahWater find lah" =D













My precious MONACO WALL HUNG WC SET from johnsonsuisse. Yeah baby!



And a sample demonstration picture for you all to enjoy.




(In case you cant read it clearly, its "Just berak it")

Haha farking arse... But this is no crap... true life experience being explained in ancient PROVEN theory used wordwide to promote understanding. Wahaha ... and fuck the bad spacing..really SHIT

5 comments:

GiGling Guru said...

didnt know one can write so much bout shitting.. lol

jenneh said...

oi! so enjoy blogging about shit. i am not your sister :P

色女 said...

yerrrrrrrrrrrr
u so geli..shitting all the way geh
no wonder they say,.when tok about u,is jz all about "oh si"
XD

色女 said...

i m xue xian

Steven Chang said...

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiitttttttttt!!!!