Tuesday, June 3, 2008

The beginning... or The end?

If anyone ever noticed, that this post and my previous post has quite a large time gap, this blog will kind of explain what is going on. I'm not really a bloggy person (lol?) but at many times, I like to share with people, either my family or close friends, what I'm experiencing and going through, good or bad times. Maybe I'm addicted to telling other people my stories or I just inherited this strange trait from my parents which makes me want to share my own experience, or at least tell someone. Laugh if you may (haha) but that's what going on with me. Through life experiences, I found that communication through mediums like SMS or MSN or your mom (oops! =X), makes you much bolder and brave to express whatever the hell you wanted to, especially in a difficult situation or in an awkward situation. For example, when you wan to tell the ugliest girl in the world "I love you" or when you want to scold someone who annoys you alot "Go to hell, Loser" or any of the same sort. Well definitely the internet is a powerful source of communication, and it allows me to tell the whole wide world what I want to tell (if everyone in the whole wide world is dumb enough to ever view my blog =\ ) or just to close people or friends. So I tried blogging because many people do that (my sis, and now my cousin bro =.=). It seems like the minute I started blogging I wanted to stop because its complicated and I'm an idiot in internet scripts (cant fix the layouts), but however giving it a second thought made me realise that now I can express my experiences and feelings even easier and it is more approachable by others. The best part is, I can also bullshit and talk bad about other people and walk around the next day without even getting a small scratch on my hair. Fun huh? Nope, I'm a Christian so I cant curse around, but however thanks to my dear cousin brother Simon, now I have finally decided to blog. Oh Shit! Its Steven, NOT Simon!!! Haha that's bullshit-ing, a little bit of ice-breaking there. Thank you very much Steve, and animals reading this post better be ready for more! The trouble has just begun.. UNCENSORED! ngek ngek =D

2 comments:

Steven Chang said...

It's a beginning

jenneh said...

wah uncensored ar? hehe. got buka baju one ar? :P