Sunday, February 22, 2009

3G is actually Grateful, Glad and Goodness

I'm really glad its finally over...
The draught of HOTNESS has finally passed...
These few days, there's been rain frequently and when it rains, I can feel breeze coming in from the window, come into contact with my skin and calm my deranged soul...
My POOR and DRAINED soul... from assignments and midterms and ... blah blah blah blah

Haha my sore-throat and headache has gotten better too...
And my Helbreath client is fixed...
And I have gained weight from eating excessively...
Hooray... so much for "the power of Bernard" inside me...

Time is still a concern...
Can't seem to get enough...
For my sleep...
For doing my Uni stuff...
For gaming...
For exercising...
For leisure...
Its just not enough...
Why cant there be more hours in a day? (during fun times)
and less hours in the day? (during work)

Money is another concern...
Can't seem to have enough too...
For shopping...
For my dream car... or at least a car...
For luxury items...
For my dream car again...
For daily expensese...
For my dream car again and again...
For Uni fees...
For my dream house...
For my dream car again and again and again...
For my deam house again...

LOL ... I'm beginning to become retarded... Thanks to the HOT weather...
Now my brain is burnt... Finally getting my Ph.D (permanent head damage)
FUCKING ARSE!!!!!!!!!!

[ps: post on Valentines and KLCC outing will be out next week]





HAHAHA I FREAKING PROMISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD

No comments: