Sunday, February 8, 2009

Win-Lose Situation

Night was silent...
Phone's silent too...
To bed was my intention...
To hibernate...
To rest...
After a tiring week...
Suprise came...
Baby called...
I answered...
He asked...
I replied...
We agreed...
There was this suddenly invitation from Baby to go clubbing, so I kinda have to betray my sister and canceled our outing. I am so sorry my sister!!! gomenasai

Baby, XX, Elle and Me... we went to Zouk for an event and we don't know what the hell was that event because there was too many crowds there and we just couldn't wait that long so we went to the side room rather than the place where the event was held. And people are still lining up to enter the main room at 1am. Crazy!

Just as we enter the room, I can already feel the bass.. Oh my.. what a wonderful bass.. Every where there was beautiful and sexy chicks.. all matured.. the way it should be in Kay El.. my 50% hometown.. Hahaha

Inside we were so confused by the music that although we already had 2 jug of whisky and 2 jug of vodka, we still insisted to order another Johnnie Walker Black Label. Call that crazy, I call it partay! Well , with some degree of alcohol abuse.

During the festive in conjunction with Deepavali (as i'm an so called "indian") we rocked all the way till 3am ... dancing our ass off.. drinking the most alcohols we could have imagined.. downing all 4 jugs of whisky and vodka with some black label which we couldn't finish.. oh well .. if we could finish it .. we would have registered to go for the alcohol olympics... hahaha
Below are some pictures that requires attention!!! [Warning: lots of pixx =D]
partay mode : on
son of a bitch driving
group of 4 for Zouk assignment
hard liquors... really good at warming tummies

champ pose with my father Johnny who likes to Walk(er) Black Label
pig mouth and salted pig hand XD
dear why we look so happy geh? LOL
a toast for a more prosperous year ahead


hahaha


*drunk and wasted chicks*



peek-a-boo
officer, this is my new ID card, i'm a citizen of Zouk


single kill

double kill

kiki me also double kill

lol..baby's face like wanna kill ppl

u can dance, u can jive..




boys and girls, FINGERS UP pls

brokeback fountain

hmm, why do i look taller than baby in this pic? XD

syok sendiri?

with the 2 DJs

It was fun. I haven't been to clubbing for almost 6 months. I worked hard. Earned hard. And I'm spending hard too. Am I wasting money? Or is this a financial cycle? Haha I don't know but leisure once in a blue moon sounds fine to me. And this is my first time in Zouk. I shall say WOW, this place is hot!! The girls are hot too. Too bad I couldn't take pictures of other people's hot girlfriends and post it here. LOL

The party was fine, but on the way back something really really disgusting happened. Don't wanna talk about that too much. Just consider it as "poh choi tong joi" or in english, we forgo monetary assets to sheild off unfortunate disaster. Once again, hope that this will be a smooth year for me and my family, especially my sister in her job - gambate.

HAHAHA, and before reaching Sungai Long, our big sister a.k.a clubbing queen has been stripped off her title. She asked me to pull aside. And she ................

the picture says it all XD

Below is the reason why she vomitted. NOT because of alcohol. But.......

No comments: