Sunday, March 1, 2009

Love or Hate?

First things first..
I would like to congratulate myself for delaying some blogs again which I have promised to post this week...
But due to my busy schedule... It should be understood, right?
Above that, my laptop adapter broke down.

And when it breaks down, it means no power supple which means I cant run my laptop for long...
Therefore, other stuff other than gaming like assignments have been delayed...
Hopefully these delays wouldn't cost me my marks...

And Dell is kinda ... Difficult I shall say because it is so hard to locate their service centre, the helpline is not helping at all.. its not callable .. and hardly any computer store sell their spare-parts... so HOORAY!!!

And I dont really trust shits like universal adapter which sounds like a total BS to me!
And I dont trust pirated too...
Well I'm okay with pirated DVD or CD but pirated adapter is .. out of the line..

But thanks to Mr. Lai from Jb (Jb Lai) for lending me his adapter.. my laptop is now living and breathing like it used to ... Cheers!

And I recommend the movie "RoleModels" with 110% guaranteed satisfaction. U will laugh your balls out (but only if you're a boy) ... =D

No comments: