Friday, March 13, 2009

TISSUE

Excuse me.. can you pass me the tissue please...

So whats the issue with us today?
Let's see..
Nope, I have to rephrase myself - So whats the issue with me today?

Now the inventor cannot operate his own invention - I cannot answer my own question.
I used to like doing things which I am unable to. For example, taking pix with a digi cam.
However, when I have one my arse start to rust and I get lazy again.. Wishing how badly and excited I would like to take pictures but my lazy arse just wouldn't move..
Isn't this a sad thing? At times I really struggle trying to express myself - especially my lazy arse behaviour..

Today i'm glad im able to finish my LM assignment, but the truth is i stayed up all night finishing it. No one to blame but myself and it sickens me. Each and every time it happens. At that moment, my mind keeps telling me to change but in the end i end up going back to the first part, the lazy arse part. This is not good. Not at all.

I've been trying to make myself do constructive stuff.. Maybe reading, or exercising or just simply writing blogs. But its not working. There's a trick which is to trick my mind to like it. But the trick is not working and I dont think my mind is that smart to know the trick coming. It should be the rust .. i know its spreading to my brain too.. Aha thats the cause eh :)

I took pix but im too lazy to upload them because it takes a long time.. and i dont like arranging them.. the alignment keeps changing..ok i get it. Lets put the blame on blogspot. Now everyone can forgo the guilt of not doing things they should and waste time rusting their arses.. HOORAY!!

Just wanna say i feel bad about not doing the right things and not appreciating time.


Just to cheer things up, I have a joke which have my favourite SOB sentence in it =D


A Rich Mans Dream

One day a multi billionaire was board, so he asked his butler to get him 3 men.

A few hours later the butler comes back. The man says "OK I've a deal you can't refuse. Who can swim successfully across this pool filed with sharks, eels, and leaches. The winner may have whatever his heat desires."

No one replies so the man gives up.

All of a sudden the man hears a splash. One of the men is swimming as fast as he can, dodging all the sharks, eels, and leaches.

The billionaire was so impressed that someone had enough guts take up his challenge. He congratulates the man and asks him what he wants.

The man replies "I want the Sun of a Bitch who pushed me in"

No comments: