Saturday, April 4, 2009

baby steps

After screwing up my layout, I finally decided to fix it up.

And after listening to some friends about something someone said about me. I decided to take this opportunity to renovate my blog. Yes I did.

You guys like it? Notice the "grey"? My blog is greyish. And it completely have nothing to do with gayish. Totally different, although the rhymes. Ouch!

I made it grey because I believe in a few, which are:

1. In term of colours and its social definition - Alright. Everyone knows that black colour is for bad peoples such as triads, where as white colour is for good peoples such as the policemen. I consider myself somewhat good, somewhat bad, therefore I'm grey.

2. In term of colours and its visibility - The spectrum of colours, as found in the visible region of the electromagnetic spectrum says that visible light begins with red and ends with violet. Fact indicates that white colour is actually where it began, where white colour is refracted by the surface of a prism and dispersed into the beautiful colours of the rainbow. White is actually where it begins while black is the end when there is nothing. I'm grey.

3. In term of colours and its mood swing - Light and bright colours most of the time indicate joy and happiness, while dark and dull colours shows sadness and sorrow. Mix them both, you get grey. Also means that I'm moody at times.

4. In term of colours and its flexibility - Grey is the mixture of black and white. Grey is actually descent of black and white colour. We can mix more black to get a darker grey or we can mix more white to get a lighter one. White is white and black is black. There ain't no light white or light black.

5. In term of colours and its composition - Red colour and yellow colour alone are only 2 different colours with single composition. But orange colour a mixture with composition of both the 2 colours. I'm definitely more than 1 thing. I can be more. I'm grey. I have more than 1 composition.

Well, above are the few principles to why I use the colour grey to represent myself. It's late, I'm tired and my brain is almost shut down. There's alot I would like to share but time is still of constraint.

More on the next post. I really have alot to share. I'm kinda emo lately. If you notice Futurama's character Bender happen to be next to my old self-simpsonized picture - more info on next post. =D But for now goodnight

Later...

And enjoy this!

No comments: