Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Trance's the new Trend

woAh!!!

Ever since 2008, an outdated me, a typical chinese-asian with a simple mind began a new discovery. Plus exposure and recommendation from friends, and the feeling not to be left out of the current trend - I tried some new music genre called Trance.

Call me a Noob, I know Trance existed for almost 20 years with its maiden development in Germany around 1990s. Well, I have been listening to DJ tiesto's Traffic for some time without knowing its genre - trance. LOL stupid me. Remember Children? Robert Miles?

Under the heavy teenage influence from techno songs such as Floorfilla's LeDelire and BassHunter's Tetrix or DotA, it is kind of hard to immediately switch over. You know, there's still love in it. HAhA.

But, at times I find techno being way tooooo noisy. Listening to it when I'm drunk or high, its fine but when plain, its really deafening. The way it goes, techno requires LOUD bass. Otherwise, you wont feel anything. It's a combo. But too much of it is sometimes boringggg..

For trance, feels like there's still techno in it, but along with others elements like vocals and electro. Trance is all in one? I'm not sure. All I know is I'm addicted to Vocal Trance/House and Dream Trance. Maybe its softer, at times with a range of BPM prefixed to be considered in this category. The famous trance style, progressive trance features a progressive increment in its beats. Also, some sexay voice's of sexay girls along the song.

And then back to 2008, to Paul Van Dyk's New York City. I have to admit thats one of the best I have ever listened to. Just the right song for my "feel". The background music and everything. And don't forget the vocals of Ashley Tomberlin. Isn't that sexay yet brilliant?

Few days ago, I went to Dawn's blog to check on her (hehe). Didn't visit for sometime. Seems like she's having lots of fun in MIAMI!! A better discovery was 2 of the 3 songs she introduced which she loves, I love them too! Just make me fall in love... LOL .. of course with the music in this case.. but I cant defy the fact.. that.. I'd fall for Dawn too xD.

Well what's the use of finding something nice without sharing? So here we go the 2 tracks which I will be downloading soon if possible.

1. Kaskade - It's you, it's me


2. Samantha James - Rise

Enjoy it! If I'm correct, I figured the tracks should be house/vocal trance. See if you like it. And if you have something nice, please share. Tell me! =D

No comments: