Wednesday, April 8, 2009

8.4.09

Okay, guys notice my header and the description kept changing?
Well good news is its finally finalized. It was on a "pilot-test" until today which I figured out the perfect lines to phrase myself as well as to keep some meaning in the words so that people reading it who do not know me kinda understand what kinda shitty person I am. Hehe

And NO! Today I'm not going to talk about nonsense or what I did today and stuff .. but I'd rather talk about the new theme. So what's with RETRO? No, I'm not into retro fashion, it doesn't suit me and my taste. I'm already enough a jerk, I don't want to look like a total idiot. So as to save myself some dignity. LOL

People who know me well know exactly the word or rather the one word to describe me, which is LAZY. Damm I know it myself, everyday when I wake up at 2pm when everyone's already working their ass up at 8am, when I look into the mirror and I see this guy, with messy hair, with some hair coming out his nostril, with a zombie-fied face and certainly with the trademark black-metal dark eye circles, I FUCKIN REALISE THAT THAT BADTARD'S LAZY AND THAT BASTARD IS ME! Thanks.

Now I don't see the reason why I have to spoof into you right? I hope everyone, at this point, is able to capture the so called "retrograding" theme. If you don't, I think you have a lazy ass like mine too. So you have to seriously dude, give me a call and we work out lazy ass up. Hehe (to dumb-asses: check the dictionary .. pls)

And now explanations to the picture. See my simpsonized-picture and compare it to my real-self, it's really identical. Really, cause I made it myself through this link. And the cartoon drama depicts stupidity, lazyness, clumsiness and other idiotic stuff (no offence =\ ). So it represents the current me, possessing all the above like I'm lazy and when I talk I'm kind of stupid. haha


Name: Homer Jay Simpson
Descriptions : Crude, Overweight, Incompetent, Clumsy, Lazy and Fierce family devotion.

Funny Moments

[He claim that he had no room left in the brain that each time he learns something new, he will forget something old. For example, they last time he learned something with wine, he forgot how to drive. LOLOLOL ROFL LMAO - fact was he drank too much and got drunk, that's why he couldn't drive]


But all that's going to change, to become something better. That's becoming Bender. Bender is from my FAVOURITE character from cartoon drama Futurama. He is too stupid, full of bullshits and doesn't make sense. But because this piece of metal is from future (31st century), almost equivalent to the future me, so maybe I thought I would change from one to the other or vice versa. He's a heavy drinker with ill-emotions, well so am I. Hehe.

Name: Bender Bending Rodriquez
Descriptions : Alcoholic, Chain-smoker, Gambler, Whore-mongering, Kelptomaniacal, Misanthropic, Egocentric and Ill-tempered Robot.

Funny Moments

[Not the whole clips is about Bender, but in the middle around 1:13 Bender said something funny to tease Fry. And fyi, watch the whole clip because there are other funny parts too]

In reality, who can predict the future? You can say we can forecast sales or demand of something, because it has statistical information. But do I? No, I certainly don't. You never know when my ass will be lazy.

So this is not a prediction at all. But just some gimmick for myself so that people come to visit and actually read my miserable and pathethic blog. And also to be my pass time and hobby. Its better to write something which requires me to use my brain to think than to waste time youtube-ing around. Hey, its getting rusty in there. Need some anti-rust calls.

LOL, feels like I'm using more of my ass than my brain. Seriously, I eat alot and poo alot. I know it's time to get smart and start workin' on. I got about 7 months before I bust my cousin's ass down. I got 1 month plus before I bust my own ass in Askar Wataniah. And I got 3 weeks before I bust my ass in Finals Exam.

So, God bless........

1 comment:

jenneh said...

whoa. looks like someone is doing some serious thinking. but thinking and talking is not enough, must put it in action.

u promised not to do last minute revision, remember? so time to kick ur lazy ass and read up!

do dad, mom, granny and me proud! :)

we love you.