Thursday, November 20, 2008

RETURN OF THE KING

Hi guys.. I'm back
It's been a long time since I left and it shouldn't be that way

Just wanna keep my fans out there updated with the latest information.
So Forest Diu King is back...

Bad news first - Casualties
In recent "battles" with cancer.. My friend Onn Chai's severed body finally gave in .. but his soul would still hang around in mah-joong parlours and around sexy beaches.. RIP my first class "pei ka" and barren friend...

Second, Mrs. Lam, Audrey's tuition teacher suffering years from stomach cancer, succumbed to it. Such a wonderful teacher she is.. Although she's gone, the education lost a good old teacher but found a good new one as well .. (i'm gonna fucking teach when i finish Uni =D)

Third one, is Mr.Lee's son. Some brief profile about his son. His son is a manager is a Japanese wooden manufacturer, 2nd in the family and urm in about his late 20's. His father found his son hanging himself to death in his room. No notes or words was left behind. However, his father told us that he gambles..
NO FURTHER COMMENT WILL BE GIVEN!!
ps: Don't gamble.. It will take your life faster than AIDS....

There we go.. 3 casualties in a week's time ... that's what big enough to move the KING's lazy arse back to his laptop and do some finger exercising..

Next up, Good news - Marriage

Good news guys.. I just got my girlfriend pregnant and her parent's are gonna kill me. :)
Just crappin..
My brother from another father and mother, is coming back from Johor after being on fugitive because he owe me some shit and i told him i'm gonna chop his dick off... XD
Now he's back to celebrate her sister's wedding .. (its not his, its her.. yes my friend is a faggot :) ) By the way, his nick is Smeagol
I'm invited and I plan to go to meet him, her sister for the first time and other friends and etc..
It's a happy celebration, and congratz we've got another couple with License to fuck.. kiki
Indeed... a GOOD news

The truth is, many things happened in the past, happy ones and sad ones as well but I did not do any update because I'm lazy and I have a good memory (blogging are for aging people).
But as I age.. ^^ I know I need to blog more. So I will try my best to update in future..but the past would be difficult..the other hindrance is pictures.. I don't have a digi-cam.. I cant cam-whore.. ROFL..
So let's put the past aside as History, appreciate today by blogging because the future is a Mystery.. yeah

No comments: