Sunday, December 7, 2008

Homerun

Few days before exam..
Once again, my lazy arse is getting on my nerves..
So I want to take some time out to blog a little..
Exam preparation is fantastic.. last minute work again.. yeah!!! Pages done - Erm.. 2 pages.. Haha
CNY preparation is fantastic too.. did lots of shopping.. year 2009 will be expecting a new Bensasoun with lots of new clothes with style thanks to my dear.. *lubs*

Year end of 2008 also will be expecting a broke Bensasoun thanks to >> my dear, my sister, myself << (2 b'days in December, this fear has profounded into my soul, eternally)

So hopefully in 2 days time, OB exam wont be too harsh on this little boy.
Otherwise, I will sexually harass myself !!!

After braining off myself, I will have to "cheok chou" back to my hometown and slave for 1 month. Gosh~ this world certainly do not have free lunch or kap na jumping around

Fortunately, my sister and cousin Steven will support me when i'm back AS THEY HAVE PROMISED ME TO DO SO IF NOT THEY WILL SUFFER SEVERE CONSEQUENCES FOR LYING TO THEIR BROTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KiKi =D
If you don't, well.. I will sexually harass myself again! Haha

No comments: